Thursday, September 1, 2011

HOMEMADE PEACH WINE COOLER




Ingredients
  • 1 pound fresh peaches, peeled and chopped
  • 2 ounces peach schnapps
  • generous pinch of kosher salt
  • 2 750-mL bottles dry Riesling, Pinot Grigio, or Sauvignon Blanc (I used Riesling)
  • ice, for serving
Directions
1. Combine the peaches, peach schnapps, salt, and 2 cups of wine a food processor or blender.  Puree until smooth and frothy, about 1 minute.
2. Strain through a fine-mesh strainer, or transfer directly to a pitcher or bowl.  Refrigerate at least 2 hours.
3. To serve, fill a large wine glass with ice, then fill about halfway with the peach mixture.  Top off glass with reserved wine.
Source: Pink Parsley Catering

2 comments:

  1. I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style of blogging. I added it to my favorites blog site list and will be checking back soon. Please check out my site as well and let me know what you think. dunavox wine cooler

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work.You put really very helpful information. Keep it up. Keep blogging. Looking to reading your next post. wine cooler

    ReplyDelete